Sunday, November 8, 2009

♥ Successes & Failures

Glass is a fickle medium.

Some days you can do no wrong and other days you can't buy the most simple of success in even forming a round bead for love or money. Yesterday was one of those days.

So rather than dwell on having spend the beautiful afternoon indoors behind a torch to the tune of not having anything to show for it, I decided to post some of my past successes that I haven't shared here before... Feast your eyes on my latest earring designs!





The Mod Earrings feature my handmade glass, sterling silver, a small round petrified wood bead, and tiger ebony wood frame. The St.Basil Earrings (so-called as the beads remind me of the onion domes of St.Basil's Catherdral in Moscow) feature my handmade glass beads, sterling silver and a Swarovski crystal. The crystal can be omitted should one prefer a more simple earring with less dangle.

While I currently have only the Mod Earrings up for sale (the St.Basil's have already been bought, sorry!) I will be in the studio making some more in the coming weeks. Custom colour requests are welcome, so please drop me an email if you'd like to order a pair for yourself or as a gift... Each set sells for $30, and can be shipped for an additional $5 or picked-up if you are local to Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment